Carte De Repêché Perspective
North American Skater
|Dernière équipe de club:
|Date de naissance:
||20 avril 1990
|Lieu de naissance:
||Abbotsford, BC, CAN
- Participated in the 2008 BCHL All-Star Game in Victoria and tied for fifth among rookies in BCHL scoring with 63 points (27-36--63) in 57 games with the Chiefs.
- Was ranked 40th overall in Central Scouting's final rankings after being ranked 106th at the mid-term. His 66 spot jump was the highest among any player rated in the top-60 and was due in part to his improvement which saw him climb from the fourth line to the top line in Langley.
- In 12 playoff games in 2007-08, posted 10 points (5-5--10), helping Langley reach the Conference finals.
- In 2006-07, had 51 points (31-20--51) in 47 games with Abbotsford in the PIJHL.
- Got his start in hockey at the age of four when his parents signed him up because he always had a stick in his hand and he played nine years of his minor hockey in Abbotsford, B.C.
- Patterns his game after Columbus' Rick Nash, "he;s a big guy and he has great offensive sense
- The best piece of advice he has received was from his dad, the only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Credits his parents for having had the most influence on his career because they both were always supportive.
- His pre-game meal includes V8 juice, pasta and a mars bar and before the game he always puts his left skate on first and tapes his sticks.
- His most memorable hockey moment was during his bantam season at the St. Albert tournament "we went into triple overtime in the semi-finals and then double overtime in the final".
- If he could have dinner with any three people he would choose: Joe Sakic, "he has always been my hockey hero", Wayne Gretzky "he is the best player of all time" and Don Cherry's "a beauty".
- The most embarrassing song on his iPod is "A public affair" by Jessica Simpson and if he could be in any movie he would want to be in Happy Gilmore.
NHL Team: Colorado Avalanche
NHL Player: Joe Sakic
Shootout move: "Backhand deke"
Goal celebration: "Stick in the air"
Video Game: NHL '08
TV Show: Family Guy
Actor/Actress: Mark Wahlberg and Eva Mendes
Artist: Kenny Chesney
Book: Archie Comics
Pump-up song: "Sandstorm" by Da Rude
Food to cook: Pasta
Sport (other than hockey): Football
Activity away from the rink: Homework
Toy growing up: Mini hockey sticks
Place to shop: Abercrombie
Place to visit: Grandparents house in Armstrong, BC