Bulletin: Senators To Display Their Skills On Feb. 10
Sens Skills, featuring associate sponsors the Ottawa Citizen and TEAM 1200 Radio, sees the players demonstrating their hockey skills in the following categories:
- Puck-control relay - observe players illustrating versatility in stickhandling
- Esso fastest skater - see players showcasing their speed on skates
- Canadian Tire hardest shot - witness the power of an NHL slapshot
- Accuracy shooting - find out which player shoots with the most precision
- Danone power-play challenge - watch as players execute the 3-on-1 to perfection
- Scotiabank breakaway relay - observe who demonstrates winning teamwork
On behalf of Bell, the National Hockey League and the National Hockey League Players' Association, the Ottawa Senators will donate this year’s net proceeds to the Easter Seals of Ottawa and Roger’s House through the Sens Foundation and the NHLPA's Goals & Dreams Fund, respectively.
Participating alongside the Senators will be 12 minor hockey skaters and two goaltenders from the National Capital Region. The 14 finalists will be chosen through the Skills First Challenge finals hosted earlier in the day.
The Senators will participate in a 15-minute warm-up, from 12:30 p.m. to 12:45 p.m., followed by the Sens Skills competition.
Tickets for 100 and 200 levels for Sens Skills presented by Bell are $10 in advance, while 300-level tickets are $7.50 in advance. Tickets for groups of 20 or more, along with T.E.A.M. Hockey Country teams, are available for $7.50 (100 and 200 levels) and $5 (300 level) in advance of Sens Skills. Tickets on the day of the event will be $12.50 for 100- and 200-level tickets, and $10 for 300-level tickets. Ticket prices include taxes, but exclude applicable convenience charges.
Tickets go on sale Friday, Nov. 30, at 10 a.m., and can be purchased online at www.CapitalTickets.ca, by phone at 613-599-FANS (3267) or 1-877-788-FANS (3267), in person at any Sport Experts location in the Ottawa-Gatineau area and at the Scotiabank Place box office.