- Collected his first point of the season with an assist on Nov. 18 at Edmonton.
- Made his season debut on Nov. 14 vs. Vancouver.
- Missed the entire preseason and the first month of the regular season due to a knee injury.
- Was sent to Lake Erie (AHL) on a conditioning assignment, Nov. 5, and returned on Nov. 9.
- Played in two games with the Monsters during his conditioning stint (0g/2a).
- Was acquired from Los Angeles along with Kyle Quincey on July 3.
- Scored first career playoff goal for Ottawa on the power-play vs. Pittsburgh (April 11, 6-3 win)
- Led Senators defencemen in points (38) and assists (31) in 2006-07 regular season while also finishing tied for third in NHL in plus-minus at +40
- Scored first career NHL playoff goal as a member of the Sharks on May 8, 2006 vs. Edmonton (2-1 win, Dwane Roloson)
NHL PLAYOFF GAME HIGHS:
Goals: 1 (3x) Last: 4/30/07 vs. New Jersey (2-0 win)
Assists: 2 (1x) Last: 4/25/06 vs. Nashville (4-1 win)
Points: 2 (1x) Last: 4/25/06 vs. Nashville (4-1 win) (0-2)
Shots: 4 (2x) Last: 4/28/07 at New Jersey (3-2 2OT loss)
PIM: 4 (1x) Last: 5/10/07 at Buffalo (5-2 win)
Point-scoring streak: 5 games (1x) Last: 4/21/06 - 4/30/06 (0-6)