- Draft by Ottawa in the first round, 29th overall, in the 2003 Entry Draft. He posted 71 points (38g-33a) in 157 games for the Senators, including a 20-goal rookie campaign in 2005-06.
- Made his Preds debut on Thursday night against St. Louis, posting 6:59 of ice time and two hits.
- Had five points (2g-3a) in 23 games with Detroit this season, and six points (4g-2a) in eight games with the Grand Rapids.
- The former 20-goal scorer (2005-06 with the Senators), has amassed 146 points (74g-72a) in 439 NHL games with Ottawa, Carolina and Detroit.
- The two-time All-American at Boston College. Recorded 107 points (47-60-107) in 84 games (2002-05).
- His father, Mike, who played for Minnesota and Calgary and coached Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, is the current head coach at University of Wisconsin. His brother Ben played in the Preds system during the 2009-10 season.
- Titles won: 2004 World Junior Championship
- Sustained a shoulder injury during the first period at Buffalo (Nov. 21, 4-2 loss)
- Played his 100th career NHL and Senators game vs. Buffalo (1/3/06, 6-3 win)br>- Has five points (3-2) and eight penalty minutes in 15 career games against Buffalo
- Recorded an assist in his first game back at Washington after missing 24 game with a shoulder injury (Jan. 15, 4-2 loss)br>- Recorded his first multi-point game of the season (1-1) vs. Toronto (Nov. 6, 5-1 win) ... His goal was also his first game-winner of the season
- Recorded his first goal at NY Rangers (Oct. 13,3-1 win)br>- Recorded his first point of the season, an assist, vs. Toronto (Oct. 4, 3-2 win)br>INJURIES
- Suffered a separated right shoulder at Buffalo (Nov. 21, 4-2 loss) ... Missed 24 games before returning to action at Washingon (Jan. 15, 4-2 loss)br>- Currently listed as day-to-day with shoulder/neck injury suffered at Tampa Bay (Jan. 24, 8-4 win) ... Has missed six games to date, his last vs. Montreal (Feb. 9, 6-1 win)
- Recorded personal season highs in points (32) and assists (18)br>SHOOTOUTS
- 2007-08: 0-0; Career: 0-1