- Missed the final 12 games of the season with a lower-body injury.
- Made his Preds debut on March 6 against St. Louis, posting 6:59 of ice time and two hits.
- Had five points (2g-3a) in 23 games with Detroit in 2013-14, and six points (4g-2a) in eight games with Grand Rapids (AHL).
- A two-time All-American at Boston College. Recorded 107 points (47-60-107) in 84 games (2002-05).
- His father, Mike, who played for Minnesota and Calgary and coached Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, is the current head coach of the men’s hockey team at the University of Wisconsin. His brother Ben played in the Preds system during the 2009-10 season.
- Titles won: 2004 World Junior Championship
- Sustained a shoulder injury during the first period at Buffalo (Nov. 21, 4-2 loss)
- Played his 100th career NHL and Senators game vs. Buffalo (1/3/06, 6-3 win)br>- Has five points (3-2) and eight penalty minutes in 15 career games against Buffalo
- Recorded an assist in his first game back at Washington after missing 24 game with a shoulder injury (Jan. 15, 4-2 loss)br>- Recorded his first multi-point game of the season (1-1) vs. Toronto (Nov. 6, 5-1 win) ... His goal was also his first game-winner of the season
- Recorded his first goal at NY Rangers (Oct. 13,3-1 win)br>- Recorded his first point of the season, an assist, vs. Toronto (Oct. 4, 3-2 win)br>INJURIES
- Suffered a separated right shoulder at Buffalo (Nov. 21, 4-2 loss) ... Missed 24 games before returning to action at Washingon (Jan. 15, 4-2 loss)br>- Currently listed as day-to-day with shoulder/neck injury suffered at Tampa Bay (Jan. 24, 8-4 win) ... Has missed six games to date, his last vs. Montreal (Feb. 9, 6-1 win)
- Recorded personal season highs in points (32) and assists (18)br>SHOOTOUTS
- 2007-08: 0-0; Career: 0-1